17th February 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in India through a BBA(Human Resource Management) of the University of Tasmania?

Kindly let me know that if I study BBA(Human Resource Management) from University of Tasmania then what are the jobs available for me in India? Can I get a job in India after this course? Waiting for your response!

19th February 2020, 08:56 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in India through a BBA(Human Resource Management) of the University of Tasmania?

Yes, a BBA(Human Resource Management) graduate can get a job in India as well as Abroad. There are ample opportunities for this course. Although the real value of HRM comes when a person has attained a master’s degree in the same. With Bachelor degree in HR, you may be part of such a team.
Public Sector companies recruit Executive / Management Trainees in various management fields at entry level in the organization in Executive cadre for grooming them into professional managers. This includes management trainees in HR as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?