13th June 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i get MBBS seat in any GH madras with 199 marks?

My MBBS cutoff mark is 199. Can i get MBBS seat in any of GH in madras?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get an MBBS seat in Madras Medical College with 199 marks cutoff?
  2. Will i be able to get a seat in foreigner quota with 199 marks in medical colleges of Chennai?
  3. Will I get a medical seat in Madras Medical College/Stanley Medical College/Kilpauk Medical after scoring 199 cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Chances of getting a medical seat in Madras Medical College or Stanley Medical College in Chennai after scoring 199 cutoff?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  6. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  7. Can I get a eat for MBBS in government medical college after scoring 199 in west bengal
  8. How many MBBS seat are there in AP? Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 97 marks in EAMCET
  9. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get MBBS seat under girls quota after scoring 135 marks in UPMT? Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat and BDS seat in UPMT?
  11. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  12. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  13. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 106 marks out of 180
  14. How much marks are required in PI(production and industrial) to get a seat in IIT Madras
  15. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  16. How many seats are reserved for ST students in MBBS in Karnataka Colleges? How much marks are required to get MBBS seat?
  17. How much marks should I score in EAMCET to get MBBS seat
  18. To get MBBS or B.Pharm seat in Private College how many marks are required?
14th April 2018, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get MBBS seat in any GH madras with 199 marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My MBBS cutoff mark is 199. Can i get MBBS seat in any of GH in madras?

Admission to the MBBS course is done through NEET only. Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the NEET. The maximum age limit to appear for the NEET is 25 years for the general category candidates and 30 years for the reserved category candidates. Admission to the Madras Medical College is done through the rank list prepared on the basis of NEET score. Candidates are admitted to the medical colleges through counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?