31st October 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get sports scholarship to study MBA in Troy University being a district level Hockey player?

Hello,

I am 19 years old and I want to study MBA in Troy University with scholarship. I need a scholarship to continue my education because my parents are not able to afford my fees to study in Abroad. I am a Hockey player also of district level. So, I can get any chance to get sports scholarship in Troy University?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech being a District Level Rugby player?
  2. What is the syllabus for written exam of UPPCL for the post of assistance engineer
  3. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  5. Is there any chance of joining Indian Air force through cricket sports quota? I play for U19 district team in Kerala
  6. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?
  7. Information about other scholarship schemes for general category PG students who have secured 1st position in their UG level?
  8. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Sports Management) with scholarship in University of Dublin?
  9. How to join army after passing 12th? I am a hockey player
  10. Is there any sports quota in AIEEE or any kind of relaxation given in the exam?
  11. Scholarship to study MBA with CMAT scorecard?
  12. How to get admission for BS in Business Administration course in Troy University, US?
  13. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  14. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Tamil Nadu for State level Athlete?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a Government Job from Sports Quota after completion of MBA course being a National player?
  16. Is it possible to do undergraduate course completely with scholarship?
  17. List of government colleges I can apply for with my WB-JEE rank 17663? How can I avail sports quota for the same? I belong to OBC category
  18. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?