5th November 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?

hello
my name is shyam. i would like to take GRE exams.
but i have 3 arrear papers in btech and i cleared them all.
am i eligible to take GRE??????????????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Pass marks required in GRE? Will there be any problem having history of arrears?
  2. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  3. Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  4. Will I get placement in engineering colleges after scoring 43.67% in 12th and 35% in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the rounds handled for the freshers to get placed in HCL? Eligibility of the candidate to attend the interview in HCL?
  6. Am I eligible for Wipro, HCL campus selection after scoring 60% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 72% in B.Tech?
  7. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  8. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  9. Model written test papers of WIPRO?
  10. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  11. Selection procedure for Wipro? Am I eligible for Wipro exam having secured 53% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 55% in B.E.?
  12. Eligibility to appear in GRE for first year B.Tech(CE) student who has failed in a subject?
  13. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  14. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  15. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  16. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  17. What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?
  18. How to get a job in abroad after completing BCA from Jammu University
7th November 2014, 10:24 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
my name is shyam. i would like to take GRE exams.
but i have 3 arrear papers in btech and i cleared them all.
thank you in advance
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for GRE entrance exam. All students can take up this exam irrespective of the academic qualification. So, you are eligible for GRE entrance exam. The exam is mainly organized for admission into graduate level, post graduate level as well as doctoral courses.

Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a widely accepted entrance exam conducted for the purpose of admission in several courses offered at various abroad Universities.

Foreign Colleges which accepts GRE Exam:-
  • Florida Institute of Technology Redstone
  • Samford University
  • South University Montgomery
  • Troy University Dothan
  • Troy University Montgomery
  • Troy University Phenix City
  • Troy University Troy
  • University of Alabama Birmingham
  • University of Alabama Huntsville (EMBA)
  • University of Alabama Tuscaloosa
  • University of Montevallo
27th April 2015, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who had arrears in B.Tech?

hello
my name is Raj. i would like to take GRE exams.
but i have 22 arrear papers in btech and i cleared them all.
thank you in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?