15th March 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do undergraduate course completely with scholarship?

Hy i am partha.i have completed my o level by obtaining score 5.nd completed my A level by obtaining score 5.n0w i want to study in engineering subject such as EEE,CSE,ARCHITECHTURE,CIVIL in 100% scholarship.plz help me.i think my score is quite good.so i n0w want t0 study in abr0ad with scholarship.because my financial conditi0n is very bad.plz help me

11th May 2018, 11:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do undergraduate course completely with scholarship?

Some state government offer full fee waiver to reserved categories like SC/ST and partial tuition fee waivers for other categories based on financial condition of the student.

Hence, you can avail such benefits, while studying professional courses. Just make sure you are having income proof certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?