6th June 2022, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Visa having Band 5 in IELTS?

If I got band 5 for ielts and i completely get admission for Australian school. My question is can I get the visa surely?

12th June 2022, 08:25 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Can I get Visa having Band 5 in IELTS?

Can I get Visa having Band 5 in IELTS?

The students need to score a minimum of 6 in all four IELTS sections and the total score should be more than 6.5. This is the minimum eligibility and IELTS band requirement to get a student visa.

For more information, visit the website www.ielts.org.
13th June 2022, 10:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can apply for visa but it is not sure that you will get visa on these credentials because most of universities accept these score but sometime embassy refused for visa, so it is better to give exam again and boost your score.
14th June 2022, 04:21 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for visa but it is not sure that you will get visa on these credentials because most of universities accept these score but sometime embassy refused for visa, so it is better to give exam again and boost your score. I have got 6.5 bands in IELTS with 5.5 in reading.
14th June 2022, 06:59 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get Visa. No country accepts 5 bands. That's why you will have to prepare for IELTS again and appear for it. The minimum requirement of any high commission is 5.5 but the Universities require a higher percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?