18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Psychological Science) in EMI mode to University of Limerick?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?
  4. Can I pay course fee of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in EMI mode to University of San Francisco?
  5. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  6. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Can I pay course fee of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in EMI mode to KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to pay course fee of MS(Photonics) in EMI mode to The Abbe School of Photonics?
  9. Can I pay course fee of Master of Product Design and Development Management in EMI mode to Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  10. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  11. Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  12. How can I apply to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  13. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  14. Can I pay fee in EMI for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in Times Pro, Kolkata?
  15. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exam to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
26th April 2018, 03:12 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University?

Let met inform you that government have introduced a ton of schemes for those students who want to go for higher studies but are unable to pay complete fee for their education. There are education loans available for students who want to go for higher studies as well. So, all you need to do is just contact to the admission department or administrative office to get the complete information regarding the payment of fee on EMI basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?