16th July 2019, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BS(Architectural Engineering) in USA being a 21 years old 12th student?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do Architectural Engineering in BS in USA. But the problem is as I am 21 years old now. So, is this really a problem for me if I want to do my BS with this specialization in USA?

23rd July 2019, 04:54 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BS(Architectural Engineering) in USA being a 21 years old 12th student?

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering from any American University. You do not need to worry about your age, it will not create any issue in you study. To pursue this program you will need to appear for Standardized Admission Test(SAT) and an English language proficiency test TOEFL. Once you cleared both examinations you can enroll for Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?