16th July 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Job prospects of MS(Automotive Systems Engineering) in India and Abroad?

Sir, I am studying in BTech(Mechanical Engineering). I want to continue my study after BTech. I want to do MS in Automotive Systems Engineering but not in India. I want to do this course in foreign university. If it happens, then after my MS what job I get in India and Abroad?

23rd July 2019, 05:10 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job prospects of MS(Automotive Systems Engineering) in India and Abroad?

Demand of Automobile engineers are high in both India and abroad. In Automobile industry there are great employment opportunities in Private National and Multinational Automobile companies, Service Stations, Private Transport companies, Defense Services. You can be a self employed by setting up Automobile Garage or Maintenance Workshop.

After completion of MS in Automotive Systems Engineering program you can get one of the following designations:
Automobile Technicians
Bike Mechanics
Diesel Mechanics
Car Mechanics
Automobile Designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?