2nd November 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?

Sir,
I am studying in 12th class. I want to do Mining Engineering in BS in Abroad. But the problem is as I am 22 years old. So, is this really a problem for me if I want to do my BS in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years?
  2. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  3. Procedure to study B.E. in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad being a 12th PCM student?
  5. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  6. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  7. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. What should I study in B.Tech to pursue MS in Abroad being a 12th student?
  9. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  10. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  11. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  12. What should I study further in Abroad being a 12th Non-Medical student?
  13. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
  14. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  15. What are the opportunities to study in abroad? I am a 12th standard student
  16. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.Sc(Forestry) in Abroad for 12th Science student? Best country to study?
14th September 2017, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BS(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying in 12th class. I want to do Mining Engineering in BS in Abroad. But the problem is as I am 22 years old. So, is this really a problem for me if I want to do my BS in Abroad?

Yes, you can study BS Mining Engineering in abroad universities being a 22 year old 10+2 candidate. You have to explain the reason for the break in education at the time of admission interview. Those students who have completed 10+2 can pursue a Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering in various abroad countries. You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in abroad universities. You have to first choose the country and then universities. You can apply directly to the admission with necessary documents like academic records, letter of recommendation, financial statement, resume etc. You can also get help from educational consultants for getting admission in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?