3rd March 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?

Sir, I am studying in 12th class. I want to do Mining Engineering in B.Tech in Abroad. But the problem is as I am 22 years old. So, is this really a problem for me if I want to do my B.Tech in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completing Engineering course for 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Chances to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech Mechanical student? Detailed information about MS course in Abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering?
  4. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  5. Procedure to study B.E. in Abroad with scholarship for 12th student?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student? -- [New]
  7. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad being a 12th PCM student?
  8. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  9. What should i do to study abroad after passing 12th and from being a poor background?
  10. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  11. Scholarships in India to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 12th in abroad?
  12. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  13. What should I study in B.Tech to pursue MS in Abroad being a 12th student?
  14. Is it beneficial to study MBA in place of MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  16. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  17. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  18. How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?
22nd March 2018, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?

Yes, you can study B.Tech (Mining Engineering) course in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th standard candidate. To apply for admission to B.Tech (Mining Engineering) course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and ACT/ SAT examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to B.Tech (Mining Engineering) course in Abroad universities.
24th March 2018, 04:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in Abroad being a 22 years old 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th class. I want to do Mining Engineering in B.Tech in Abroad. But the problem is as I am 22 years old. So, is this really a problem for me if I want to do my B.Tech in Abroad?

Yes, you can study the Bachelor of Engineering Specialization in Mining Engineering in the countries like Australia being a 22 year old student. You should have studied 12th or equivalent examinations with English, Mathematics and Physics subjects to study Mining Engineering. You have to clear the English language test IELTS for taking admission to study Mining Engineering in Australia. Duration of the course is four years full time. You have to apply for the admission online or you can apply through educational consultants.
25th March 2018, 06:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for B.Tech in Mining Engineering in Abroad after the completion of class 12th with Science stream. No matter about your age, if you have completed your class 12th with Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized University, you can apply for B.Tech course from Abroad.
You must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination examination in order to get admission in different colleges in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?