7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc IT from Pennsylvania State University after BCA being resident of India? Eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, My father is doing job in Pennsylvania. Can I study M.Sc IT from Pennsylvania State University after completing BCA from India and Indian Resident? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
  2. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  3. Is it necessary to pursue Science and Maths to further study BCA? Eligibility and percentage criteria to study BCA outside Kerala for 12th Commerce state Board candidate?
  4. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  5. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  6. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to study MCA for BCA graduate?
  8. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical from YCMOU?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  10. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  11. Which university is best to do Ph.D among Oxford University, Cambridge University, Pennsylvania State University and Heidelberg University? Procedure for taking admission in these universities?
  12. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria to pursue BCA course after 12th? List of the top colleges for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  15. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Grand Valley State University, Allendale is best to study Masters in Economics? Steps to get admission for Dubai resident? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for 85% seats in PMET if I shifted to Gujarat after staying in Punjab for 7 years?
  18. Can I appear for MHT CET after doing board exam from Haryana?
12th August 2016, 07:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc IT from Pennsylvania State University after BCA being resident of India? Eligibility criteria for it?

You can apply for GRE if you want admission in M.Sc IT abroad. Most of the reputed universities accept GRE score for admission in post graduation courses. A bachelor degree is required for admission in masters.
IELTS/TOEFL score will be required for English proficiency. If you have got good scores then admission in a reputed university will be definitely possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?