13th April 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in USA after B.Com from Gujarat university?

dr,sir
i will pass out b.com in gujarat university this year. So i will study in us the master courses of mba. Then welid to b.com course in usa. And can i study to mba in usa.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA part time degree useful for getting a job in USA?
  2. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  4. Previous 5 year Question Papers of 3rd year B.Com course of Gujarat University?
  5. How may I do MBA from USA after completing my engineering? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  6. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA?
  7. Details about GRE and TOEFL? Best institutes in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and rest of India? Which is the best university for engineering in USA?
  8. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  9. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  10. What are the specialization offered to the postgraduates in Pharmacy in USA? Is Pharma MBA available in USA?
  11. Required percentage in B.Com for MBA in USA?
  12. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  13. Can I do MBA from Gujarat after graduation from CV Raman University Chandigarh
  14. Can I complete my MBA in USA?
  15. Steps to become an Aeronautical engineering for BE(Mechanical student)? What are the physical requirements?
  16. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  17. How to get Scholarship to study in Stanford University in USA?
  18. Which college offers MBA in Port Management in Gujarat?
20th April 2014, 04:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in USA after B.Com from Gujarat university?

Yes, you can definitely study MBA in USA. USA has some of the best universities in the world in the field of Management. However, most of the universities ask for 16 years of education. Hence it is better you pursue your post graduation in India and then go for MBA in USA.

In order to pursue MBA in USA, you need to qualify in the entrance exams with good scores. The Entrance exams are GMAT and TOEFL. It is based on the scores of these entrance exams that you need to choose the universities where you need to apply. After getting selected,you need to choose the university and apply for VISA.

The top MBA universities in USA are :-
1. Harvard University (MA)
1. Stanford University (CA)
3. University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
4. Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan)
5. Northwestern University (Kellogg) (IL)
6. Columbia University (NY)
6. University of Chicago
8. Duke University (Fuqua) (NC)
9. University of Michigan–Ann Arbor
10. University of California–Berkeley (Haas)
11. Dartmouth College (Tuck) (NH)
11. University of California–Los Angeles (Anderson)
11. University of Virginia (Darden)
14. New York University (Stern)
15. Cornell University (Johnson) (NY)
16. University of Texas–Austin
16. Yale University (CT)
18. University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill (Kenan-Flagler)
19. Carnegie Mellon University (PA)
20. Indiana University–Bloomington (Kelley)

For details regarding GMAT, click here.
18th July 2016, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBA in USA after B.Com from Gujarat university?

I completed B.com in 2002. & after I completed B.Ed in 2014 ,what is the source of job in USA,I want to do job in USA plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?