15th February 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS in Abroad being a Nursing graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing. Can I do MBBS in Abroad? I am willing to do MBBS in Abroad. Kindly tell me is there any way for this?
Thanks & Regards-
Neelam Thakur

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  2. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Which is better to study among MBBS and M.Sc(Nursing) for B.Sc(Nursing) candidate?
  4. List of colleges offering PG in Nursing to a graduate in Abroad?
  5. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  7. Should I have to do any Special course to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad if completed B.Sc(Nursing)?
  8. Chances to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  9. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  10. List of universities with less fee structure in Abroad for MBBS program?
  11. B.Sc Nursing done from Abroad is accepted in Abroad itself?
  12. Requirements to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  13. Procedure to study MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  14. Courses related to Nursing offered in foreign countries for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing in Australia and UK for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  17. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  18. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2018, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS in Abroad being a Nursing graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Nursing. Can I do MBBS in Abroad? I am willing to do MBBS in Abroad. Kindly tell me is there any way for this?
Thanks & Regards-
Neelam Thakur

Yes, you can study MBBS in abroad being a nursing graduate. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in Class XII to get admission to the MBBS program in abroad countries. There is no entrance examination to get admission to the MBBS program in countries like China, Philippines, Georgia, Ukraine, Russia, etc. Based on the marks scored in the 10+2 students are admitted to the course. You can apply online for the admission or can contact educational consultants available for the purpose of admission and Visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?