7th October 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?

Sir, I am B.Tech EEE holder and wants to do MS from Graz University of Technology, Austria. Please send me procedure to get admission here? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  2. How to get admission in M.Tech in Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Which are the streams available?
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  4. Can I study MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology being a 12th Science student?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology course in Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Japan? Will I have to learn Japanese language?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  7. Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology? -- [New]
  8. Details regarding admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Focus on quality of education and environment for Indian students?
  9. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study Spanish Language and MBA from University of La Laguna, Spain? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  11. Course structure and duration of MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology?
  12. Details about Swinburne University of Technology to study Masters in Technology? What are the requirements and procedure for admission?
  13. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  14. Information about Diploma course in French Language from University of Pune? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can a BCA with 53% eligible to study master degree from University of Technology, Sydney? Procedure of admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) in Gulbarga University?
  18. What's the procedure for getting admission in Hindu college for learning German language? I am studying in 12th class presently and want to learn German language
9th October 2017, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Tech EEE holder and wants to do MS from Graz University of Technology, Austria. Please send me procedure to get admission here? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?

You have to apply online for getting admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria. You have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge Proficiency English CPE for taking admission at Graz University of Technology. You have to submit proof of completion of undergraduate degree, proof of English language competence, Letter of Motivation, Resume, Passport copy etc. Some Master’s Degree programs are taught in English and others are taught in German. The official teaching language at the University of Graz is German, so candidates should be qualified for C1 level. Graz University of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?