18th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can an Indian student get admission in National Research University of Electronic Technology, Russian Federation? Procedure of admission?

I am B.Tech in Electronics graduate from India and want to know does National Research University of Electronic Technology, Russian Federation provides masters course for Indian students? Procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course? -- [New]
  2. Which college should I apply after scoring 329 in GATe, 11820 rank?
  3. List of GATE colleges allotted according to the marks?
  4. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  5. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  7. List of good colleges to do M.Tech in IT/Computer Science after Msc IT in Bathinda?
  8. Names of the colleges offering M.E electrical in power and energy
  9. Which department is best for me after scoring 83% marks in HSc exam?
  10. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology? What is the age criteria for M.Tech? List of universities/colleges which offer M.Tech/Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
  13. Which NIT will I get after scoring 1479 in GATE?
  14. List of entrance exams and top colleges to study M.Tech in Chemical engineering
  15. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  16. Which engineering college I will get admission after scoring 34693 rank?
  17. In which college will I get after scoring 1530 rank? I am from electrical branch
  18. List of best engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?