18th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can a MS in Geology with 55% marks do PhD from University of Greenwich, United Kingdom? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I am MS in Geology with 55% and want to know can I do PhD from University of Greenwich, United Kingdom? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MS in UK for B.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  2. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  3. Courses that I can do in UK after my M.Tech?
  4. Best institutes in Abroad for MBBS and their requirements?
  5. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  6. List of best M.Pharmacy colleges across the world
  7. Does University of East Anglia, United Kingdom provide PhD after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission criteria and course fee of MCA in University of Greenwich?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  10. Entrance exam date for admission in PhD(Biotechnology) in Hyderabad University? Eligibility criteria and syllabus.
  11. Syllabus, eligibility criteria and date of Kanpur University PhD(Public Administration) entrance exam?
  12. List of universities which offer B.Tech(Motorsport Engineering) in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in UK? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  16. List of top colleges to do M.tech in abroad?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  18. Procedure to get admission in University of Delhi to do PhD after M.Sc Anthropology? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?