10th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Delhi and Noida for B.E. 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am a student of B.E. Now I am in 2nd year. I want to prepare for GRE. Kindly tell me about the institutes where I can prepare for GRE anywhere in Delhi and Noida?

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Delhi and Noida?
  2. GRE or GMAT, which one is better to appear for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student? Should I take coaching classes? When should I start preparation?
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Jalandhar and Chandigarh for B.Tech(EE) 2nd semester student?
  4. List of coaching classes in Kolkata for preparation of GRE?
  5. Which are the good coaching classes in Delhi or Noida after passing B.Tech from Noida?
  6. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  7. How can I prepare to crack GRE? Coaching classes for preparation in Bangalore?
  8. List of coaching classes for preparation of NEET in Delhi?
  9. Coaching classes for preparation of WBCS exam in Kolkata for B.Sc 2nd year student?
  10. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of coaching classes with fee expenses for preparation of GRE in Delhi?
  12. Options for engineering students who have not join any coaching classes for exams like CAT, GATE, GRE etc?
  13. List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation of GRE?
  14. upsc exam notification? necessary to attend the coaching classes only at delhi? best method of preparation?
  15. When should I start preparation for CAT being a B.E. 2nd year student? List of coaching classes in India?
  16. List of the top coaching classes for CAT in Delhi? Which coaching has the best faculty in Delhi especially at CP(Delhi)?
  17. Spending 2 hrs everyday will be enough for GRE exam preparation?
  18. Which are the coaching institutes that provide coaching from 2nd year for IAS? Institutes which are in South Delhi?
13th August 2015, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of GRE in Delhi and Noida for B.E. 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a student of B.E. Now I am in 2nd year. I want to prepare for GRE. Kindly tell me about the institutes where I can prepare for GRE anywhere in Delhi and Noida?
GRE coaching centers in Delhi:-

CGS Coaching Center
Address: No. 88, Ist Floor, Kingsway Camp, Delhi

Square Education Pvt. Ltd
Address: 101A, Ashok Estate Building, Barakhamba Road, Delhi

Dhirati Coaching Center
Address: 29/4 A, Ashok Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Delhi

Mahavir Jain Academy
Address: J-32, 3rd Floor, Ramesh Nagar, Delhi

Prudence Academy
Address: U 70, 3rd Floor, Shakurpur, Delhi

GRE coaching centers in Noida:-

Jamboree Education
Address: Plot No: C-56/28, First Floor, Near Samsung, Opposite to Union Bank of India, Sector 62
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Achievers Point
Address: C-22, Sector 2, C Block, Beside Nirulas Hotel
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Career Launcher
Address: C 30/3, Opp Indian Oil Apartments, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

The Wesley Group
Address: C1A Sector 27, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?