21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about MBA(Healthcare Administration) offered in The College of Mount Saint Vincent?

Hi everyone, I am searching for the details of the course which is MBA(Healthcare Administration) which is available in The College of Mount Saint Vincent. Actually I am interested to do this MBA course in this institute. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

24th September 2018, 08:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about MBA(Healthcare Administration) offered in The College of Mount Saint Vincent?

The College of Mount Saint Vincent providing MBA in Healthcare Administration. Duration of MBA in Healthcare Administration is 2 years(4 semesters). In order to pursue this course you will have to appear for GMAT examination. Total fee expenses of MBA in Healthcare Administration is around $2,550($850 per credit hour).

Application form for MBA in Healthcare Administration will open on 1st December 2018 you can apply online through below mentioned link i.e.https://inet.mountsaintvincent.edu/a...radstudies.htm
26th September 2018, 01:15 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Complete information about MBA(Healthcare Administration) offered in The College of Mount Saint Vincent?

Application Procedure

1. Firstly you need to read the application form carefully with the Instructions.
2. Fill in the Application Form with all the requirements.
3. Print and Sign Your Application Form.
4. Include the Required Documents.
5. Send Your Application with the respective mail address.

Documents required

Transcripts
Two Letters of Recommendation
Resume
Personal Statement
GRE/GMAT Scores
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?