21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) in The College of Mount Saint Vincent for BSc(Hospital Management) student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc(Hospital Management) student and I am interested to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) from The College of Mount Saint Vincent. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

24th September 2018, 08:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) in The College of Mount Saint Vincent for BSc(Hospital Management) student? Requirements to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA in Healthcare Administration course in The College of Mount Saint Vincent. You must have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria which is mentioned below.
Eligibility criteria to get admission in The College of Mount Saint Vincent for MBA in Healthcare Administration program:-
1. You must have a graduate or professional degree.
2. You must have at least 2 years of work and leadership experience.
3. You must have GMAT scorecard.
4. You must have an English proficiency test scorecard such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?