21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) in The College of Mount Saint Vincent?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do MBA(Healthcare Administration) course from The College of Mount Saint Vincent. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Waiting for your response!

24th September 2018, 08:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) in The College of Mount Saint Vincent?

In order to enroll for MBA in Healthcare Administration program from The College of Mount Saint Vincent you will have to appear for Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT). Also you will have to appear for an English Language Test either IELTS or TOEFL.

Official website of GMAT
https://www.gmac.com/
26th September 2018, 01:25 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) in The College of Mount Saint Vincent?

There is no entrance exams to study MBA(Healthcare Administration) in the college of Mount Saint Vincent but You need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least one exams from the following.
- TOEFL
- IELTS
- GMAT
- GRE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?