2nd March 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?

Hello
I am 12th std student and I want to know
all details procedure for my MBBS study in Russia or
Singapore or Australia and
about the fee expenses.
Waiting for your reply

25th April 2015, 04:41 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?

The fee expenses to pursue MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are different institutes spread across these countries and each have a different fee structure. Moreover, the expense of the MBBS course also differs from one location to the another. SO unless, a particular institute is mentioned , the overall fee expense cannot be estimated accurately.

In order to pursue MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia you need to appear in the entrance exams and then apply online in the universities as per your scores with a good resume and a strong statement of purpose.

The entrance exams are :-
- Russia : BioMedical Admissions Test and IELTS
- Australia: MCAT and IELTS/TOEFL
- Singapore: OMAT and IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?