7th August 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good to do in Canada after completion of 12th in Arts?

Hello, I'm studying in 12th Arts. I want to know which courses is good for me in Canada after my 12th Arts and how its benefit for me? Can someone please suggest me who has previous experience on this? Awaiting for your quick response. Thank you!

10th August 2017, 06:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is good to do in Canada after completion of 12th in Arts?

There are many courses available in Canada for you after completing 12th standard with Arts stream.
Following are the courses you can opt for after completing 12th standard from Arts stream:
>BA (Economics/Journalism/Geology/History/Archeology)
>BBA
>BCA (if you have studied computer or mathematics subject in 12th standard)
So choosing any course is depend on personal preference and interest.
All the above said courses are good and posses equal future scope and job opportunities.
In order to pursue higher studies in Canada you need to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL entrance examinations.
After qualifying these examinations you will become eligible to apply for the higher studies in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?