14th February 2017, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is arts with humanities stream good for my career?

Hi, myself Kajal. Firstly, I am very thankful for your website because this helps me to choose my career, but still I'm confused in streams. I wants to know what should I take after completing my 10th standard? I want to know that Arts with Humanities is right option for me because I'm interested in Social Studies as well as about our Constitution can you help me please.

Related Questions:
  1. Does arts have no scope? Only fools and losers choose Arts stream?
  2. Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?
  3. Is it good to choose Arts in 11th standard? Does Art stream has any scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What I have to do between B.A and BSc after 12th
  5. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  6. Courses to opt after 12th in humanities stream?
  7. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field?
  8. What can I do after scoring 60% in Arts stream?
  9. What can I do after passing 12th public exam?
  10. What careers are available for Humanities students?
  11. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  12. What should I study further after completing 10th NIOS with English, Bengali, Political Science, Home Science, Sociology, Mass Communication and Data Entry?
  13. Which stream has more career option between Commerce without Maths and Arts?
  14. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  15. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  16. Which courses can i do in Humanities after passing 10th standard?
  17. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  18. Need guidance about choosing course after Matric in Science?
14th February 2017, 09:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is arts with humanities stream good for my career?

--- Its good that you know your interested field of study. It will make the study easy.

--- You should study 12th standard with Arts and Humanities subjects.

--- You will have good career opportunities after completion of 12th standard with Arts and Humanities subjects.

--- You can pursue B.A Political Science or B.A Sociology like courses for your bright career.
15th February 2017, 02:50 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you are interested in Social Science, then Arts is the best stream for you.

You get to know so much in arts that you will cherish this decision for lifetime.

Also, there are many fields an Arts student can join.

There are numerous high level jobs like the Civil Service in which the Arts and humanities are going to help you in the best way possible.

So, if you like social science then you must go for Arts and Humanities.
15th February 2017, 11:16 AM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Arts and Humanities is a very diverse stream one can study Literature, Political science, Law, Business, Sociology. There are limitless career option available in this stream students can become Teacher, Lawyer, Journalist, Politician, Social worker etc. As you are interested in Social studies and Constitution then my suggestion for you is that you can study either Sociology or Political science to become a good political leader or a good social worker just set your mind and do start preparations
15th February 2017, 12:43 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Humanities or Arts is apt for you if you are interested in studying social studies.
By studying this you may do your graduation with the same and pg too. It has a very good scope in future too. If it's your passion then you might become a social studies teacher in future.
Studying arts is a very good future option because it has numerous branches. It gives you wider scope and great opportunities.
15th February 2017, 12:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, myself Kajal. Firstly, I am very thankful for your website because this helps me to choose my career, but still I'm confused in streams. I wants to know what should I take after completing my 10th standard? I want to know that Arts with Humanities is right option for me because I'm interested in Social Studies as well as about our Constitution can you help me please.

Yes, arts with humanities are a good stream to pursue your career. Students after studying the group in 10+2 can pursue the following courses in graduation

BA Economics
BA Sociology
BA Political Science
BA Journalism
BA History
BA English
BA Hindi
BA Psychology
LL.B
BA Geography

You can become a journalist or psychologist or lecturer or lawyer or economist or social worker or anthropologist or Hindi Pandit etc after studying the arts with humanities stream in 10+2. So if you are interested in any one of the profession then you can choose the arts with humanities stream.
15th February 2017, 01:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely your subject combination will be a right option for you if you opt Arts stream with Humanities as a subject.
Since you are going to pursue Arts stream for your class 11th education, selecting Humanities will be a better option for your future. So, just carry forward with your decision.
15th February 2017, 03:09 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Since you are interested in social studies and constitution you can choose humanities or political science honors. You can also pursue law through CLAT or in any other normal ways.
Graduation from arts can open so many doors for you from where you can take your career to a new height.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?