6th February 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Which course to choose for studying in Canada after 12th?

Which course should I choose for going to Canada after completion of my 12 standard in arts stream??

Related Questions:
  1. Studying in 12th(PCB) : Which course to choose after 12th for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  3. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
  4. Which group to choose after studying 12th? I am a commerce student
  5. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  6. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  7. Which PG course to choose after B.E Electrical and colleges in Canada offering this course?
  8. Which field should I choose after passing 12th?
  9. What to choose between medicine and engineering? I am a student studying in class 11th
  10. Studying Physics at Canada is beneficial for me?
  11. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  12. Which course should I choose in MSc after studying BSc 3rd year?
  13. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  14. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  15. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  16. Job opportunities in Canada for B.Com holder?
  17. What course should I choose for a better career opportunity after my 12th? I am studying in 12th (non medical)
  18. Which course should I choose after passing 12th class? What can I do instead of engineering?

6th February 2015, 01:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose for studying in Canada after 12th?

You can continue your further education in any of the following courses
->BA in History
->BA in Political Science
->Psychology and Politics
->Hospitality management
->Psychology
->Fashion Design Courses
->Entrepreneurship Courses
->Mass Communication
To join in any of these courses, first you should complete IELTS(General module) exam. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your IELTS test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

29th June 2017, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose for studying in Canada after 12th?

I got 67%in cbse12 medical without maths,now I want to do further study in Canada .please suggests me whether i hv to choose degree courses or diploma courses,please suggests me some courses.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?