9th November 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science stream and got 56.5%. I want to study in Australia for graduation degree. Please tell me am I eligible to apply for study visa? Which course will better for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  2. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  3. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  5. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  6. Terms and condition to get study visa of Australia after 12th?
  7. What is the average cost to study MBA in Australia? Will there be a problem to get a student visa if I have years gap in my studies?
  8. Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?
  9. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  10. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Possibility to get study visa of Australia, Canada or New Zealand after B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?
  13. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa?
  14. How long will it take to process Iran Study Visa? Should I have to apply online?
  15. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  16. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  17. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  18. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
14th November 2016, 09:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?

You can definitely get study visa for pursuing higher studies in Australia. There is no problem with the percentage you scored in 12th since the admission is done based on entrance exams like SAT, IELTS and even visa consulate will consider these scores and your performance in the visa interview round for issue of study visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?