16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get scholarship in Bangladesh after SSC to study in Australia? Do the Australian colleges provide scholarship?

Hello sir, I am Raisa from Bangladesh and I want to study in Australia after my SSC examination. Is there any option to apply for a scholarship after SSC to study in Australia? Do the Australian colleges provide scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should a 12th with PCB group choose to study in Australia? Is there any option to apply for a scholarship after SSC to study in Australia?
  2. Medical studies in Australia, USA, UK, Canada, Germany or Japan with full scholarship?
  3. Eligibility to get Australia Award Scholarships for a Bangladeshi student?
  4. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  5. Where and how to get the study scholarship? Who will provide the scholarship?
  6. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?
  7. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  8. Which medical studies are available in Australia after completing MBBS from Bangladesh? Is scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in IIT with scholarship being a student of Bangladesh?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
  11. Is it possible for me to get any scholarship for continuing MS in abroad after completion of Agriculture course in Bangladesh?
  12. How can I get admission in MBBS with scholarship?
  13. Is it possible to get scholarship after giving SSC exam?
  14. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  15. When will I get the GATE scholarship after joining college?
  16. Are there any scholarship for students who score 80% marks in SSC Maharashtra?
  17. How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?
  18. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
1st May 2018, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to get scholarship in Bangladesh after SSC to study in Australia? Do the Australian colleges provide scholarship?

How can I study in Australia after my SSC if i don't have money. is their any option?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?