12th April 2016, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I study Engineering in Australia on 10th basis?

Hi,
I want to go Australia for study Engineering after 10th. So I want to ask that can I go for study in Australia? I have a dream that I will study in Abroad. So please give me reply.
Your Friend,
Mihir Patel

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  2. Can I study in Australia without appearing in IELTS after completing 10th?
  3. Is it possible to study Higher Secondary in Australia for 10th student?
  4. Admission in 10th at Australia after 9th from India?
  5. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  6. How can I study further in Australia after completing 10th?
  7. How to study in Australia after completion of 10th Class?
  8. How can I study Higher Secondary in Australia after completing 10th?
  9. Can I apply for IELTS to study further in Australia after completion of 10th?
  10. Can i go to Australia to study Fashion Designing after passing 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in IELTS to study in Australia if appeared in 10th Board exam?
  12. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
  13. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  15. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  18. Can I do schooling on 10th basis in Australia without IELTS?
14th April 2016, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Engineering in Australia on 10th basis?

No, you cannot study Engineering course in Australia on the basis of 10th standard. To be eligible to study Engineering course, you must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board.

To get admission in Engineering course in Australian Universities, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying the examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to Engineering course in Australian Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?