22nd June 2021, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after 10th to study Architecture in London?

I want to be an architecture so what should i study after 10th class and which course should i do to study in London for architecture?

10th July 2021, 07:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which course should I do after 10th to study Architecture in London?

Diploma in Architecture is a course dealing with the construction and designing of buildings. It is a three year course. Candidates who have passed class 10 can apply for the course. Various Polytechnic and Engineering colleges offer a Diploma in Architecture course. Admission to the course will be based on the entrance examinations conducted by the concerned colleges.
10th July 2021, 07:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after 10th to study Architecture in London?

You can apply for a diploma right after the 10th (if you are already decided on what you want to do) or you can opt for a science stream and prepare for competitive exams like JEE and NATA which will get you into good architecture colleges. The candidate will have to pass the 11th and 12th classes first from any recognized board to get admission to any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?