19th July 2018, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?

I am interested to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  2. Job opportunities through LLM(Dispute Resolution) of University of Missouri School of Law?
  3. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  6. Course structure and duration of LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?
  7. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  9. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th?
  10. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  11. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  12. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
  15. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  16. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  17. Colleges for 5 year LL.B course?
  18. Course structure and duration of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
26th July 2018, 11:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?

"LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law"

Students who study "LLM(Dispute Resolution)" in full time mode, can complete the degree requirements within an academic year and part-time students in the continuing curriculum of study can complete the program within two academic years.

=>Course structure is as follows:

Required Courses:

LAW 6905 - LLM Arbitration
Seminar
LAW 6930 - LL.M. Major Research Project
LAW 6935 - Dispute System Design
LAW 6945 - Non-Binding Methods of Dispute Resolution

Possible Electives: (students can choose one of the following electives)

LAW 5450: Conflict and Conflict Management

LAW 5485: Cross-Cultural Dispute Resolution

LAW 5537: Emotional Intelligence in Law

LAW 6920: LL.M. Externship

LAW 6925: LL.M. Independent Study

LAW 5770: Mediation Clinic

LAW 6950: Practicum on Dispute Resolution Training and Education

PUB_AF 8610:Group Dynamics and Conflict Resolution

PUB_AF 8620: Organizational Analysis and Change

PUB_AF 8630: Organizational Change in a Community and Global Context

PUB_AF 8160: Organizational Dynamics and Leadership

THEATR 4240: Theory and Practice of Theatre of the Oppressed

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?