27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune for Diploma course in Alternative Dispute Resolution System. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  2. How many Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System seats are available in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?
  5. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  6. Admission details of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  7. What is the fee structure for LLB course at Dr DY Patil Law college, Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Criminology and Penology in Symbiosis Law College, Pune? -- [New]
  9. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  10. Whether migration form DY Patil Law College to Indian Law Society's Law College is possible or not?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university?
  12. Job opportunities through LLM(Dispute Resolution) of University of Missouri School of Law?
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  14. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  15. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course duration and structure of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
  17. What is DTL course? What is the future scope for DTL and which colleges provide this course?
  18. B.ed courses in Hindi medium in Pune
20th February 2023, 01:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System in Dr. DY Patil Law College, Pune?

The Course Structure of Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System is:-

*Comparative Study or Arbitration Laws

*Law Relating to Arbitration conciliation India.

*International Law Relating to Arbitration etc...

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?