24th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MBA(Logistics Management) in The Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

Please let me know about the MBA(Logistics Management) structure which is available in The Institute of Accountancy Arusha. I just want to know about the structure of course and the duration also. Thank you!

27th September 2018, 07:35 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MBA(Logistics Management) in The Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

Course duration will be 2 years and course structure is mentioned below:

Course structure

-Logistics Strategy
-Financial Statements Analysis for Managers
-Human Resource Management
-Marketing Management
-Supply Chain Management
-Logistics Operations
-Project Management
-Entrepreneurship and Innovation
-Research Methods and MBA Dissertation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?