24th September 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MBA(Logistics Management) of The Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MBA(Logistics Management) from The Institute of Accountancy Arusha? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

3rd October 2018, 01:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MBA(Logistics Management) of The Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

After completion of MBA in Logistics Management program as a fresher you can work in International Logistics and shipping companies, Warehousing companies, Port trusts across the nation, Trading companies, IT companies, Manufacturing firms etc. on the post of logistics coordinator.

There are many scopes available for you. So if you are interested, you should enroll for MBA in Logistics Management program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?