22nd July 2018, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for doing MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha for BBA(Logistics Management) student?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  3. Detailed information about MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Financial Management course after completing B.Com(Accountancy)? Course fee of Diploma in Financial Management in Institute of Management Development & Research?
  6. Requirements to study MBA in Abroad for Accountancy graduate? -- [New]
  7. What is the scope of doing ICWAI in future?
  8. Difference between cost accountant and chartered accountant?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. Colleges for MBA/MMS after having All India Merit score-103?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for doing MBA in IIT through CAT?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.22 percentile in CAT?
  14. What does ICWA mean? Minimum qualifications required for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What options are best for me after CA between MBA and M.Com?
  16. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  17. Which college is best for MBA?
  18. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hotel Management for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
25th July 2018, 10:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha?

Requirements to study MBA(Procurement And Supplies Management) in Institute of Accountancy Arusha is given below.

=>You must have a minimum second class honors degree, relevant equivalent or equivalent with relevant work experience in the field.

=>You must have a score card of "IELTS".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?