9th June 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) from Lewis University. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?
  2. Entrance exams to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?
  3. Job opportunities through MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) of Lewis University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin?
  5. Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  6. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  9. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  12. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus?
18th June 2018, 05:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) from Lewis University. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

The course structure of MS Aviation and Transportation in Lewis University is given below:

Core Courses:

Overview of the Aviation and Transportation Industry
Strategic Planning for Aviation and Transportation
Transportation Security and Operational Resilience
Implementing Safety Management Systems
Safety Management Systems for Aviation and Transportation
Transportation Operations in Supply Chain and Logistics
Regulatory Systems for Aviation and Transportation
Current Practices and Future Trends
Human Resource Management and Labor Relations

Skills and Research:

Research Methods 1 & 2
Capstone Experience

Minimum financial estimates for the MS course in Lewis University (international students) is as follows:

Tuition and Fees – US$ 14,400
Room and Board – US$ 8,600
Health Insurance – US$ 1,100

Total ----------------- US$ 24,100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?