9th June 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?

Hi Sir, I am a student of BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) from Lewis University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?
  2. Detailed information about MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University?
  4. Job opportunities through MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) of Lewis University?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  6. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  7. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  8. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University for BBA(H) student?
  10. Eligibility to study MS(Nonprofit Management and Leadership) in Walden University for BCA(H) student?
  11. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  16. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  17. Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College for Diploma Mechanical student?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student?
18th June 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am a student of BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) from Lewis University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in aviation or a major in a related field are eligible to study the MS Aviation and Transportation Management at Lewis University. Candidates with BTech Aeronautical Engineering qualification with GPA must be 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale can apply for the admission to study MS Aviation and Transportation Management at Lewis University. Candidates have to apply for the admission with a completed application, academic transcripts, personal statement and two letters of recommendation. The Lewis University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?