27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course which is available in Jiwaji University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  2. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  3. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  5. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  6. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  8. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  9. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  11. Fee expenses of MBA(Chemical Sales and Marketing Management) in Jiwaji University?
  12. Fee structure of BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  13. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  16. Fee expenses of MBA(International Hotel and Restaurant Management) in GD Goenka University?
  17. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
29th July 2018, 05:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology course which is available in Jiwaji University. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

The course structure of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University is as follows:

Semester – I

Foundation Course in F & B Service I
Foundation Course in Food Production I
Foundation Course in Front Office I
Foundation Course in House Keeping I
Computer Application
Business Communication

Semester – II

Foundation Course in F & B Service II
Foundation Course in Food Production II
Foundation Course in Front Office II
Foundation Course in House Keeping II
Tourism Concept and Linkage
Nutrition, Food Science, Hygiene & Sanitation

Semester – III

Food Production III
F & B Service III
House Keeping III
Organizational Behavior
Hospitality Marketing

Semester - IV

Food & Beverage Production
Food & Beverage Services
Front Office Organization
House Keeping Organization
Log Book & Training Report

Semester – V

Food Production – IV (Advanced)
F & B Services & Control - IV (Advanced)
Front Office – IV (Advanced)
House Keeping – IV (Advanced)
Facility Planning
Foreign Language (French)

Semester VI

Financial Management
Introduction to Management
Human Resource Management
Foreign Language (French)
Entrepreneurship in Tourism & Hospitality
Hotel Laws

** Student will go for job training for 6 months in any Hotel while studying fourth semester

Fee Expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology are as follows:

I Semester – Rs 37,315
II Semester – Rs 30,925
III Semester – Rs 32,275
IV Semester – Rs 30,925
V Semester – Rs 32,275
VI Semester – Rs 30,925

The Jiwaji University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?