21st July 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Kindly provide me the structure of MSc(Information Technology Management) course. I want to get admission for this course in Sheffield Hallam University? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  2. Eligibility to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  3. Entrance exams to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  4. Requirements to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  5. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering at Sheffield Hallam University? How to get application form?
  6. What kind of scholarship is offered to study Engineering undergraduate course in Sheffield Hallam University? How can I get the application form?
  7. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  17. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
25th July 2018, 09:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?

MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University is course duration of 12 months in full time mode and maximum 3 years in part time mode.

>For this course International fees (overall cost): £13,250

UK fees (overall cost): £6,590

>Course module is as follows:

Logical Database Development

Enterprise Systems

Web Application Design and Modelling

Organisational Dynamics

Project Management

Industrial Expertise (Includes a work-based project)

Study and Research Principles

Information Systems Consultancy

IT Infrastructure Decisions

Dissertation

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?