13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of MBA(Aviation Management) course which is available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  4. Scholarships available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  5. How many seats are available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  6. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  8. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Renewable Energy in TERI University? Duration of this course?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  15. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
14th June 2018, 04:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of MBA(Aviation Management) course which is available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. Can you please tell me about the course structure as well as the course fee expenses also?

The course structure of MBA Aviation Management at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies is given below:

Semester I:

Economics & Management Decisions
Quantitative Methods in Business Communication
Operations & Materials Management
Principles & Practices of Management
Organizational Behavior
Fundamentals of Airlines Operations
IT Applications in Aviation Sector
Aviation Industry Accounting

Semester II:

Econometric Marketing Management
Research Methodology
Human Resource Management, Business Ethics
Executive Communication Pro
Aviation Financial Management
Aviation Security & Safety Management
Air Cargo Management Airport Economics
Program Elective I
Open Elective I
Industrial Visit

Semester III:

Strategic Management
Airline Revenue Management
Project Management & Contract Administration
Executive Communication Pro
Aerodrome Design & Operations
Airline Economics, Aviation Law & Insurance
Aviation Marketing Management
Aviation Forecasting Techniques
Open Elective II
Program Elective II
Contemporary Issues in Aviation Industry
Aviation Refueling
Supply Chain Management & Logistics for Aviation
Aviation Enterprise Management
Summer Internship / Dissertation I

Semester IV:

Customer Relationship Management
Aviation Regulatory Management
Dissertation II

Fee for the MBA Aviation Management in UPES is as follows:

Semester I & II: Tuition Fee – Rs 2,06,630 + Academic Service Fee – Rs 68,870 --- Total ---- Rs 2,75,500

Semester III & IV: Tuition Fee – Rs 2,27,250 + Academic Service Fee – Rs 75,750 ----- Total ----- Rs 3,03,000

Candidates have to pay other fees like refundable security deposit Rs 20,000, Convocation fee, Academic Computing fee, Medical Insurance fee, etc. Candidates can find the details in the UPES website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?