12th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(RES) Cancer Medicine in Queen’s University, Belfast?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for MSc(RES) Cancer Medicine course in Queen’s University, Belfast? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses. Kindly let me know about the course structure also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? 128 7th June 2022 07:37 AM
Whether CET exam is conducted for admission in B.Sc Agriculture or not? Rank required in CET exam for admission in B.Sc Agriculture and Which college in Karnataka is best for pursuing B.Sc Agriculture? 2 25th May 2019 03:01 PM
Admission procedure to study BSc(Agriculture) in Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology? 1 14th July 2018 05:11 PM
How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field? 0 17th November 2016 02:12 PM