17th November 2016, 02:12 PM
tiwari golu

How can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi? Which is the best course to purse in Forestry or Agriculture field?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th PCB. I want to know what is the process and how can I get admission in Birsa Agriculture University, Ranchi for pursuing the best course in Forestry/Agriculture? What is the minimum marks required in class 12th for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  2. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry?
  4. Should I opt B.Sc course with agricultural science stream? How may I get the detail information for the same? List of the top colleges for the same? I live in Jalandhar
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. PAT 2016 coaching in Bhopal
  8. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  9. List of colleges offering PG courses in Bio Technology in Vijaywada?
  10. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  11. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Agricultural Marketing courses and job opportunities available after it?
  13. How can I apply for B.Sc Agriculture entrance examination? Is it easy to find job after this course? What about salary?
  14. Can I get a seat in BSc Horticulture after scoring 26813 rank in CET
  15. What kind of jobs are available for me for Agriculture and Forestry field? Which are the entrance exams?
  16. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  17. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  18. Will I get JRF Scholarship for PhD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?