26th June 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take up next for abroad studies in Canada? Procedure to apply and get admission?

I'm doing SY.Bcom and I wish to go to canada after my graduation for further studies. But I don't have any knowledge about the procedure required like how much percentage should i score in my final year. In which college should I go there and where should I stay college hostel would be there? Please help me out

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  2. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in abroad?
  5. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  6. Government scholarship for studies in abroad after 12th standard? Procedure to apply?
  7. How can i study abroad after passing 10th grade from ICSE board?
  8. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for studies in UK, Canada and New Zealand after NIOS?
  10. Procedure to get online admission for abroad studies?
  11. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?
  13. Procedure to apply for higher studies in Canada? What preparation is required to be eligible?
  14. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  15. Am I eligible to do further studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? What is the admission procedure followed?
  16. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  17. Procedure to be followed to go abroad after 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?
30th June 2017, 06:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take up next for abroad studies in Canada? Procedure to apply and get admission?

After completion of B.Com course from a recognised college/ university, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com, MBA, etc.,. You can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies in Canada. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. You can stay in On-campus or Off-campus as your wish and you need to search online or visit any consultancy to find out which college suits for you in Canada for pursuing your higher studies.
30th June 2017, 08:22 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take up next for abroad studies in Canada? Procedure to apply and get admission?

You can pursue M.Com or MBA course in Canada after completion of your B.Com course from a Government recognised university. To get admission in Master's degree course in Canada universities, you should have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. You need to secure at least 7 bands in IELTS examination or 100 marks in TOEFL examination to get admission in Canada universities for pursuing your higher studies. It is best to have at least 60% aggregate marks in your final year to get admission in best Canada universities. You can apply for On-campus or if you wish, you can stay Off-campus with your friends who are studying in Canada universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?