18th May 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?

Sir/Madam,
I am a student of third year of B.Tech in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering. I want to do my Post Gradution in Abroad. So, I just want to know the courses offered and the names of the universities offering them in Abroad through my GRE and TOEFL.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  4. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which is the best Masters to study after CSE B.Tech in abroad?
  8. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  10. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  11. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  13. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in GRE, TOEFL and B.Tech to study MS(Automobile Engineering) in USA?
  15. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  16. Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Information Technology?
  17. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
17th May 2018, 05:40 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?

These are some foreign Universities/Institutes listed below who offering Master's course in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering:-
> Master of Engineering in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
From - Colorado School of Mines
> M.Sc. by Research Metallic Materials
From - University of Manchaster
> M.Sc. in Metallurgical Engineering
From - RWTH Aachen University
> Master of Science in Architecture - Digital Design and Fabrication
From - Georgia Institute of Technology
> Master of Science in Welding Engineering
From - The Ohio State University
> Advanced Metallurgy MMet
From - University of Sheffield

You can get admission on the basis of GRE and TOEFL score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?