8th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Courses to be done in Germany after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?

I am p.ashokan,from India ,,I am completing diploma course in mechanical Engg,, I want to join in German,, or any abroad nations, but I did not know any offer for this idea,, and I want to complete my course in abroad, specifically in German, so I please you for an idea to me for my development

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  2. Courses to be done in Germany after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Is there any scope for engineering in US, Australia or Germany after completing Diploma in Mechanical?
  4. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  5. Can I do a degree course in Germany after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  7. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  8. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  9. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  10. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to go to Germany after studying in diploma 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to study BS in Germany after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  13. How to get admission in M.Tech courses in Germany after completing BTech in Mechanical Engineering
  14. Best stream to d PG in Germany after Mechanical engineering?
  15. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  18. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
14th February 2016, 11:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses to be done in Germany after completing diploma course in Mechanical engineering?

You need to prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
You need to crack these two Examinations to be eligible for the course of Mechanical Engineering from Abroad.
You need to have good Domain Knowledge since you will be going to the course with a Diploma.
So prepare for these two Entrance Examinations and if you are able to crack these Examinations you will be eligible for the course of Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?