20th June 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

HELLo everyone
please answer me what should
I choose for my better future and life .
i am in 2nd year in mechanical engineering diploma
what should i do after completing my diploma ??
what are the best courses for the diploma holder ?

21st November 2014, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

It is best to choose B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering after completion of Diploma course. After completion of Diploma course, you need to appear for LEET examination to get admission in B.Tech course. By qualifying LEET examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college based on your entrance exam rank and you can directly get admission in Second year of four years B.Tech course. After completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering, you can find many job opportunities in both government and private sectors.
6th June 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After mechanical engg , can I do aeronautical engg ? what is the period ?
7th June 2015, 06:37 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can B.Tech in various stream after diploma in mechanical Engineering through LEET exam.

Now you have 2 options either to do job or to take admission in B.Tech .

So now its on you what you choose. There are lots of mechanical companies in which you can apply for various jobs on the basis of your diploma.

So now i hope so doubt are clear. And now you can choose between study and job .
4th September 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Deepika I completed my diploma in mechanical 6 years ago, after that I got marry now I decided to go for job.So I want do course that has a very good scope in future,please guide me sir.
9th September 2015, 07:52 PM
DSP@1

After completing your Diploma you can go for B.Tech or you can go for other degree
courses but B.Tech is the best suit after completing Diploma course and moreover you can
join directly in second year of the course as you are the passout of Diploma.

The courses which you are eligible to do in your B.Tech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering are as follows.

-Mechanical Engineering,
-Automobile Engineering,
-Aeronautical Engineering,
-Computer Science and Engineering,
-Information Technology,
-Mechatronics,
-Industrial Production Engineering.

These are the course which you can do in your B.Tech after diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

If you don't want to do B.Tech then you can go for the courses mentioned below.

-Bachelor of Science,
-Bachelor of Commerce,
-Bachelor of Arts,
-Bachelor of Foreign Language etc,..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?