25th November 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college of USA on the basis of JEE Advanced rank? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I have cleared JEE Advanced exam and got Mechanical branch in IIT Kanpur but I want to study from USA. Can I take admission on the basis of JEE Advanced ranking at USA? If, not what should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in NIT on the basis of JEE main rank or advanced rank?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT on JEE Mains rank if disqualified in JEE Advanced? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to appear for ISEET? I have got 57% marks in PCM and 61% aggregate in UP board
  4. Will I be eligible for IIT after scoring more than 75% marks in the second attempt on 12th board exam?
  5. Marks of 180 in JEE Mains is enough for JEE Advance? Where can I get admission with this marks?
  6. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  7. In which college I will get admission if secured 1917 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  8. Does appearing for JEE Advanced 2015 make any difference in the admission process?
  9. How can I join in Aeronauical Engineering after passing inter with 92.3%
  10. Marks required by OBC candidate to get a seat in IIT in CS or Mechanical branches?
  11. ICSE student can appear in IIT entrance exam?
  12. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
  13. What should I do to get into IIT having completed 12th from Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. How to do aerospace after passing 2nd PUC or IIT mains?
  15. What are my chances in JEE Advanced with 1079 rank in ST Category?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college without appearing in JEE Advanced if scored 78 marks in JEE Mains?
  17. Am I eligible to join IIT after completion of diploma?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in government colleges of Bangalore for doing B.Tech course?
27th November 2016, 01:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college of USA on the basis of JEE Advanced rank? What should I do for it?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get admission in US institutes for undergraduate course on the basis of your score in JEE advanced. JEE is for only studies in India. In order to take admission in US institute, you need to appear in SAT and IELTS/TOEFL along with good performance in the interview round and resume screening round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?