15th July 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the course which is Master in Integrated Systems Biology offered in University of Luxembourg. Can anyone of you kindly provide me the details of this course? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  2. Eligibility to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  5. Detailed information about Master of Information Systems offered at San Francisco University?
  6. Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  8. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  9. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
  12. Which are the best courses after B.E mechanical engineering rather than M.E
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  14. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  15. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  16. Will I get Admission in NUS or NTU for MIS or SE? What are the similar courses they have for January Batch?
  17. Job opportunities through Master of Information Systems of San Francisco University?
  18. Detailed information about MPhil(Education) course?
24th August 2018, 04:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?

Detailed information about Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg is given below.

Level of study: Master's degree

Mode of study: Full-time

Course Duration: 2 year programme / 4 semesters: 120 ECTS

Language of instruction: English

Degree or Qualification: Master in Integrated Systems Biology

Entry requirements: Bachelor's degree in the biosciences, bioinformatics or related fields.

Total fees per semester: 200 EUR

For more information, please visit
http://misb.uni.lu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?