15th July 2018, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying Master in Integrated Systems Biology from University of Luxembourg? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  2. Requirements to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University for BSc(IT) student?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA? -- [New]
  7. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Systems Biology?
  9. Entrance exams for Msc in mumbai or maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the various available courses available after B.Sc Biology?
  11. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Which are the best courses after B.E mechanical engineering rather than M.E
  13. Entrance exams to study Master of Information Systems in San Francisco University?
  14. Last date of submission of form of M.Tech in GNDU?
  15. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  16. Process to go abroad for studies after degree in microbiology?
  17. Can I do ME(Electrical Power Systems) after completing BE Electrical course?
  18. List of Institutes offering Wild Life courses?
24th August 2018, 04:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?

Eligibility to study Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg is given below.

The applicant must have completed Bachelor degree in the molecular biology, bioinformatics, (human) genetics or similar topics from a recognized university
The applicant must have passed courses in fundamental science disciplines, such as mathematics, physics, chemistry and biochemistry, with an acceptable grade (12/20 or more).

For more information, you should visit the below mentioned link.
*http://misb.uni.lu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?