3rd August 2011, 12:16 PM
adbhut007

Am I eligible for Food Inspector and Drug Inspector Exam having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?

hi i am yogesh. i am completed my graduation in biotechnology.am i eligible for food inspector and drug inspector......

1st September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Food Inspector and Drug Inspector Exam having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?

I have done B.Sc. health science Am I eligible for food inspector exam???
12th October 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Food Inspector and Drug Inspector Exam having completed Graduation in Biotechnology?

Iam compleate my degre of bsc biotech and i want to become drug inspector plz tell me which exams are given ?qualifucation ., salary, please tellme every thing please sir / mam plz plz
14th July 2015, 07:21 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Union Public Service Commission conducts All India Food Inspector Exam for the recruitment of food inspectors in various departments of India . And, Drug Inspector exam is also conducted by UPSC .

The eligibility criteria required for the food inspector post are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

- The candidate must be a graduate in agriculture/pharmacy/food technology/dairy technology from a recognized university.

-The candidate having graduation degree in Medical discipline are also eligible for this post.

- The candidate age limit to apply for the post is from 21 years to 27 years .

The selection process involves of

* written test,and

* Interview

The eligibility criteria required to apply for drug inspector exam are as under:-

-The candidate should be a citizen of India.

-The candidate should have degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical sciences or medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from a recognized university or must hold equivalent pharmacy degree which should be from PCI approved college .

-The candidate should have a minimum of 18 months experience in the manufacturing field.

-The candidate age limit must be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years for the reserved category candidates.

-The selection procedure for the post consists of

Written test

Physical test

Viva-Voce
15th July 2015, 08:53 AM
john215

Re: Am I eligible for Food Inspector and Drug Inspector Exam having completed gradation in Biotechnology?

Yes you are Eligible

Eligibility criteria for Food Inspector :----------

Candidate must complete graduation in Agriculture/food technology from any university
Age limit: 21 -28 yrs
Nationality : Indian

Eligibility criteria for Drug Inspector :---------

Candidate complete gradation in Pharmacy or Medicine with specialization in Microbiology from recognized university
Age limit: 21 - 35 yrs
Nationality : Indian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?