23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?

Hi all, I am searching for the details of the course which is Master in Control Systems Engineering which is available in Han University Of Applied Sciences. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  6. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Master of Information Systems offered at San Francisco University?
  8. Detailed information about Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  9. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  10. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  11. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  12. Detailed information about PhD(Dentistry) course offered in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  14. Colleges in European countries for MS? Which course to take for EIE department?
  15. Detailed information about Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras?
  16. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  17. Can I take M.Tech in future after electronics and instrumentation
  18. Best institute in Chandigarh to prepare for GATE? What is the duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2018, 05:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences?

Detailed information about Master in Control Systems Engineering offered in Han University Of Applied Sciences is given below.

Level of study: Post graduate

Mode of study: Full time or part time

Degree title: Master of Science

Duration: 18 months (full-time) or 2.5 to 3 years (part-time)

Language of instruction: English

Entry requirements: Bachelor’s degree certificate with an average of at least 70% marks and grade point average of 2.8 or higher, based on a 4.0 system

English language requirements: TOEFL iBP/IELTS/Cambridge Certificate CAE or CPE

For more information:
https://www.han.nl/opleidingen/maste...s-engineering/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?